We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks, getting so close!!

Total weight gain:
17+ lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? I would hope so :) lol
Sleep: It's like something hit this week and it SUCKS lol
Best moment this week:
We got his bedding yesterday!!!!!!!! Pictures soon!!
Miss Anything? Having energy & not feeling like crap all the time
Movement: Lots, he didn't move a whole lot yesterday, kind of freaked me out!

Food cravings: The mini chips ahoy cookies are pretty awesome :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not feeling too great, not sure how to even explain it! And I've had horrible ear pain and something is up with my eye :(
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My back hurts so bad & being tired
Belly Button in or out'? It is so close to being out! lol

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and I feel so naked without it, I don't like it at all! lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to:
Getting things hung up in the nursery now that we have his bedding and my shower next weekend!  I will have a nursery post up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment