We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 Weeks

Total weight gain:
15 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I bought a belly band so I can wear regular clothes also!
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? For sure
Sleep: My husband seems to think so lol
Best moment this week:
This seemed to be a stressful week for many reasons, so the best part is probably that it's OVER lol we got the mattress for the crib though and I got some of his stuff washed
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: So much, all the time...I don't think he sleeps much lol

Food cravings: Oh ya know...chocolate lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not feeling too great & smells still make me queasy
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My back hurts so bad & being tired
Belly Button in or out'? We are getting closer!!! lol

Wedding rings on or off? Well last weekend we went furniture shopping and my fingers got a big swollen and I had to go run my hands under cold water to get my ring off, So I haven't worn it this week...and it makes me sad I feel naked without it lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: This has nothing to do with the baby but I can't wait till we get our new furniture! lol And also I am looking forward to get his name done that will go above his crib that I found on Pinterest! I really need to get started on it now that I have most everything for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment