We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain:
17+ lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup just bought some more today
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: It's off and on
Best moment this week:
Got some more maternity clothes & had my 2nd every 2 week appointment, 2 more of them then I start going every week!
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: He moves quite a bit! He definitely loves my ribs, which I do not love! lol

Food cravings: Not much, bread and butter for some reason is really good though lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My back hurts so bad, my feet and hands are swelling UH! And being really tired all the time
Belly Button in or out'? It is so close to being out! lol

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and I feel so naked without it, I don't like it at all! lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to:
My baby shower TOMORROW! I am so excited! So ready to get things ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment