We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 Weeks

Total weight gain:
10 +lbs

Maternity clothes? Bought some more yesterday at the Rhea Lana Consignment sale, nothing was fitting!!
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: It's good on the weekends! lol
Best moment this week:
Finally being able to move on from painting the nursery! lol
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: So much!

Food cravings: I don't think I've really had many this week, yesterday I really wanted hot cakes from McDonalds lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: I kinda have just been feeling a little queasy lately, not bad though, it's kind of weird
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sore back and feet after walking or standing for awhile
Belly Button in or out'? in, but I think it's on it's way out lol
Wedding rings on or off? on, but they are kind of tight sometimes!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: Getting the ceiling done, we scrapped the popcorn off so now we have to paint that (MORE PAINTING!!!!) and getting the carpet down so we can start decorating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment