We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Monday, April 9, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 Weeks

Total weight gain:
15 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I bought a belly band so I can wear regular clothes also!
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup, can't deny it any longer lol
Sleep: It's good on the weekends! lol
Best moment this week:
We got the crib and Hubby & my dad (poppy) got it set up and got the rest of the furniture moved into the room! (oh yea we got the new carpet down too woohoo!!!!) Also had my 28 week appointment, sono, and glucose test!
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: So much!

Food cravings: Oh ya know...chocolate lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have not been feeling good in the mornings, not really feeling queasy just feelings crappy
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My back hurts so bad & being tired
Belly Button in or out'? It's getting so close to being out! lol

Wedding rings on or off? I can start out the day wearing it but as I walk around at work and get hot my fingers swell so it gets tight so I've decided it's time to keep it off for now :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: Getting more things up in the nursery now that the painting is done & the furniture is in there!



Oh and I don't think I ever said that my mother-in-law found a glider at a garage sale for...are you ready for it... TWENTY FIVE CENTS! That's right...it's not the prettiest thing and needs a little work and she is going to have new cushions made for it but for 25 cents we are going to make it work! Just needs to find a foot stool to go with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment