We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks woohoo we are getting there!!

Total weight gain:
17 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I bought a belly band so I can wear regular clothes also!
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup, it's there lol
Sleep: If I didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom so much it's not too bad right now lol
Best moment this week:
I didn't really do much this week, really need to work on the nursery since my shower is in 2 weeks!!!
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: He still moves a ton!

Food cravings: Oh ya know...chocolate lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: The past couple weeks I haven't been feeling good in the morning, not really feeling queasy, just not feeling good
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My back hurts so bad & being tired
Belly Button in or out'? It's getting there, I think it will probably pop out in the next few weeks

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and I feel so naked without it, I don't like it at all! lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: Getting the bedding for the nursery, getting the nursery done & my shower in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment