We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain:
27 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup, definitely ready for some that are not though lol
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: Definitely ready to sleep on my stomach again and not wake up to numb hands!!!!
Best moment this week:
Taking maternity pictures, Brody is good to go now lol
Miss Anything? Having energy and not having swollen feet and a back that hurts like no other at the end of the day!
Movement: He still moves a lot, and he still really likes my ribs! lol He is head down so that is fun lol and he gets the hick-ups quite a bit.

Food cravings: Chocolate & more chocolate & ice cream! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No (I may crap when I say yes lol)
Symptoms: Back pain, hands/feet/ankles swelling (poor feet :( ) I think I've gotten this whole "carpal tunnel during pregnancy" thing and it pretty much sucks! & I think I've been having some sciatic nerve pain, which I feel the same way about as the numbness in my hands lol. & the same ol' being tired all the time & peeing a lot lol
Belly Button in or out'? It's almost flat with the belly lol

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and I feel so naked without it, I don't like it at all! lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to:
Holding little man! That's about all that is left! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment