We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain:
27 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup, definitely ready for some that are not though lol
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: Definitely ready to sleep on my stomach again!!!
Best moment this week:
Went and got some things with the gift cards from the baby shower & exchanged some stuff that was double.
Miss Anything? Having energy & not feeling like I'm gonna die after I get done cleaning lol
Movement: He still moves a lot, and he still really likes my ribs! lol He is head down so that is fun lol and he gets the hick-ups quite a big!

Food cravings: Chocolate & more chocolate lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Back pain, hands/feet/ankles swelling (poor feet :( ) I think I've gotten this whole "carpal tunnel during pregnancy" thing and it pretty much sucks! & I think I've been having some sciatic nerve pain, which I feel the same way about as the numbness in my hands lol. & the same ol' being tired all the time & peeing a lot lol
Belly Button in or out'? It's definitely not all the way in anymore but I dunno if it's gonna pop out or not lol

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and I feel so naked without it, I don't like it at all! lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to:
Him being here!!! Not just because I'm tired of being uncomfortable but I just wanna see his little face and hold him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment