We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain:
27 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup, definitely ready for some that are not though lol
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: Definitely ready to sleep on my stomach again and not wake up to numb hands!!!!
Best moment this week:
Had my last 2 week appt, now we go every week, it's almost here!!!
Miss Anything? Not being able to sleep comfortably!!
Movement: Oh yes, he doesn't really kick anymore it's more just jabbing me in the side lol

Food cravings: Chocolate & more chocolate & ice cream! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anything in particular, just haven't really been feeling too great

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No (I may crap when I say yes lol)
Symptoms: Cramps, still having the sciatic pain, numbs hands, swollen feet, ankles, and hands. I have had some major heart burn today it's not fun!
Belly Button in or out'? It's almost flat with the belly lol

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and I feel so naked without it, I don't like it at all! lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to:
Holding little man! That's about all that is left! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment