We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain:
20+ lbs

Maternity clothes? Yup, definitely ready for some that are not though lol
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: It's off and on
Best moment this week:
Had my baby shower last sunday (may 6th) and had a GREAT turn out and got a lot of stuff.
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: He moves quite a bit! He definitely loves my ribs, which I do not love! lol

Food cravings: Not really right now
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anything specific I've just kinda not felt good in the mornings lately

Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My back hurts so bad, my feet and hands are swelling UH! And being really tired all the time
Belly Button in or out'? Its getting closer, lol

Wedding rings on or off? Off, and I feel so naked without it, I don't like it at all! lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to:
Getting his room finished, I will put some pictures up as soon as I get it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment