We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some Of My Favorite Things!!!!

So I have decided I'm gonna give a little list of some of my favorite things!! So here we GO!

Bed Head Brunette Goddess (also love Dumb Blonde by them too, love Bed Head stuff period!!!

My camera!! It's a Panasonic DMC-FZ18!! I love love LOVE it!! My hubby got it for me a couple years ago!!


Cetaphil Facial Cleanser - I first used the liquid of this, then I used the bar, I love the liquid SO much more!! It works pretty good!! And it's a lot less expensive than a lot of stuff.

L'oreal TrueMatch Foundation - This stuff is AWESOME, I heard about this stuff along time ago but never tried it until I started watching Kandee Johnsons Youtube, she is a super amazing and sweet make up artist, definitely worth checking out!!!


Oil of Olay Creme Ribbons Body Wash - Oh man this stuff feels SO good going on your skin, it's so creamy and awesome haha, and it smells really good too!! I always use this in the winter cause my skin gets soooo dry!!

And last but not least........
Ipod Touch - I LOVE this thing!!! My hubby got it for me for my wedding present and I am seriously obsessed with it!! I have a little obsession with downloading random free apps just to see what they are!! It's so awesome, you should definitely get one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment