We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Is Finally Over!

We had our final two Christmases this weekend!! Christmas day we got up and had Christmas together and then went over to my grandmas for my family Christmas!!

We had some yummy food and then opened presents. This year we decided to do Secret Santas instead of buying for everyone! It was pretty fun! My cousin Luke got me (aka his step mom Jenn lol) so I got a super cute new purse!! Me and my mom both got 2 new purses this year...we each got one from our hubby then our Secret Santas (She had Jenn as hers) so we have lots of purses to share now.

Sunday we had our final Christmas with Mike's dads side. We opened presents and we got some perfume/cologne, he got a gift card for tools and some scratch off tickets and I got a small coach purse. We also got a few other scratch off tickets & about $50 bucks. Then we headed to Applebee's for a late lunch/ early supper. It was really good...although our waitress was HORRIBLE...she walked past us probably 3 times before even coming over to take our drink order!!

This Christmas season was so wonderful and I'm looking forward to so many more!! And I am SO excited for the new year!! I'm gonna head to bed now, I'll post some pictures later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment