We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas #2

Nana and TruettMy Uncles Christmas tree.

Tonight we had Christmas at my uncles and it was a lot of fun!! We had yummy food (chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, rolls, and then my uncle made some prime rib!) Everyone has lots of food and got stuffed. We mostly just sat around and talked! We all got to talk to my moms little brother and sister (my aunt and uncle) that we don't really see very often cause they don't live here so that was nice!!

Oh and we can't forget that my grandma thought I had been lying to her and that I was pregnant!! I was like GRANDMA I AM NOT PREGNANT...she is such a nut sometimes lol.

Overall it was a nice Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment