We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 Christmas'

So I might have somethings to actually show after this week is up!! Starting tomorrow we start our Christmas Madness!! Tomorrow we have Christmas with my parents, brother, sister in law and my super awesome nephew! Then Thursday with my uncle, Friday with my Husbands mom's side, Christmas day with my hubby then the afternoon at my Grandmas with my awesome family, and then last but not least on Sunday with my Husbands dad's side!!! So I should have some pics to show, maybe a video and hopefully some stories!!! Ah I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! It definitely is the most wonderful time of the year, it's always so crazy but it's SO much fun!!! I just can't wait till we have our own kiddos to share it with!!! Well I'm off to bed, gotta get up early in the morning!!

Peace Love and Wonderful Christmas Wishes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment