We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Drs Appointment - 24 Weeks

Today was my Drs appointment, which is also the same day that I am 24 weeks! It was a really good appointment, little Brody is growing great and his heart beat is 140! He moves so much and the Dr said he will probably starting move much more, so I'm sure before long I will be sleeping even worse lol! At my next appointment which will be at 28 weeks I have another sonogram to check his growth and everything again (since he had that isolated EIF at my first sono) and I have to do the glucose test, so excited to drink the nasty sugary stuff! lol Speaking of sonograms we go on the 23rd to have the 4D sonogram, I am so excited to see little man and see what he actually looks like (it's amazing how a lot of baby's look a lot like what they did in a 4D sonogram!) And on a side note, I am happy and sad at the same time that my girl scout cookies are gone, pretty sure all my weight I gained since my last appointment was from those things!!! Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures of the nursery, can't wait to get it a little more done and put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment