We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks

Total weight gain:
I think more than 10 lbs but every scale has said something different lol

Maternity clothes? Some
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: It's good on the weekends! lol
Best moment this week:
Getting the 4D sonogram done :) I will post some pictures
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: Oh yes, all the time! I really don't know if he ever sleeps lol

Food cravings: I still have lots of junk food cravings, and still chocolate. Also yogurt
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just really tired, and after walking for a while my feet hurt so bad! My back also hurts after standing for so long or after I clean
Belly Button in or out'? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: Getting all the dang painting done in the nursery, it is taking forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment