We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks

Total weight gain:
10 lbs

Maternity clothes? up
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: I think hubby needs to sleep in the other room :D lol
Best moment this week:
We are getting closer on the nursery!!!!
Miss Anything? Having energy
Movement: Oh yes!

Food cravings: Junk food like crazy, oh my gosh! It needs to stop lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smells
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just really tired, and after walking for a while my feet hurt so bad!
Belly Button in or out'? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: Getting the carpet in the nursery and starting to put it all together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment