We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain:
10 lbs

Maternity clothes? Got some, for sure, need more! lol
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? Yup
Sleep: Uh...we need a bigger bed still...hubby thinks he owns the hold bed lol
Best moment this week:
Going to my Dr's appointment, my parents got the stroller and car seat for us :) and I think we are gonna do a little more on the nursery tomorrow! We also went to look for new carpet for the nursery today too!
Miss Anything? Not feeling exhausted all the time
Movement: Oh yes! All the time, I've actually been feeling him like flip and move and not much the punches lol

Food cravings: Chocolate all the time like always, that has been my only major craving lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smells
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just being really tired most of the time, and actually I think last week I might have felt some braxton hicks
Belly Button in or out'? in
Wedding rings on or off? on, but they are kind of tight some times and bug me lol

Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: Getting more stuff for the nursery! We should get the crib at the end of the march :)

No comments:

Post a Comment