We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My shopping jackpot & some baby clothes!


Some cute little Disney onsies from my brother and sister in law.
Cutest thing ever! I love it, my cousin and his wife got this for Mr Brody!

Some more clothes from my brother and sister in law.

We got these from Memaw (hubby's mom) for Christmas before we knew what we were having.

The cutest, smallest sunglasses ever!! From Nana & Poppy.

My sister in law makes this stuff, so cute!

Some more onsies!
So I've been needing some pants that fit because most of mine no longer fit, I found some at Gordmans and before I even wore one pair of them the belt thing on it broke so back they went. Then I wore the other pair of friday and they had a belt thing too and it drove me nuts so they went back too! So I went to Burlington Coat Factory this weekend and hit the major jackpot! I got all of this for about 30 bucks! The shirt on the far left & both pairs of pants were $2.98 each!! $2.98 for maternity jeans!! NUTS! lol and the other two shirts were $9.99 each (yea all three of those others were cheaper than ONE shirt lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment