We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain:
5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Only one pair of pants for work, definitely using the hair tie trick for my jeans lol
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? I definitely think you can tell now
Sleep: Depends on the night, but most nights I cannot find a comfortable position!
Best moment this week:
I was lying in bed and I felt him moving around so I was touching my stomach kind of pushing on it to feel him and he moved from that side to the other, guess he didn't like me pushing on him! lol it was the coolest, funniest weirdest thing ever!
Miss Anything? Cookie dough :(
Movement: Oh yes! All the time!!

Food cravings: Definitely still chocolate, and my darn thin mint girl scout cookies!! lol and chips and salsa
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smells
Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just being really tired most of the time
Belly Button in or out'? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I have my days for both :)
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to starting the nursery! Hopefully we will get started on that next weekend, hubby has some prep work to do to it before we can start painting so he should hopefully get that done tomorrow! And also excited to go register! Think I might do that next friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment