We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

20 Weeks


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: Finally up 2 lbs from my original weight!!
Maternity clothes? Still just one pair of pants, think I need some new clothes though and maybe a bellyband!
Stretch marks? Not yet :)
Baby bump? I think you can definitely tell now!
Sleep: Sucks...that is all lol
Best moment this week: Well actually last week but finding out what we were having and getting and armoire for the room!

Miss Anything? Sleep, cookie dough
Movement: Definitely think I feel a little bit of movement now

Food cravings: Still chocolate! Definitely had chocolate long johns and chocolate milk friday for breakfast :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, just bad smells
Gender: Well Hubby got his wish, IT'S A BOY! We are very excited!

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Headaches sometimes but not near as bad as they were.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I don't think I've been as mood actually :)
Looking forward to: Starting on the nursery and registering!!!

I will post some pics of some of the stuff we have gotten already (mostly thanks to Nana and Poppy and we just got a bunch of hand me downs from his cousin Truett) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment