We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Still job hunting...

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that nothing has ever frustrated me more than trying to find a new job!! I mean it was really annoying when I had a job that I wasn't satisfied with and just wanted something else, but now that I don't have a job and I'm at home all the time AND I really need one, it's like uber frustrating!!

I just checked my email and the folder I have for the places I've applied to that send a "confirmation" email has 88 emails since October. EIGHTY EIGHT emails!! And I know I have applied to quite a few more than that, they just don't all send the little "confirmation email" or I have mailed my resume. Super duper frustrating!! And I'm pretty sure I have looked on pretty much every website I can think of for jobs and thought of as many companies as I can to look at their websites! AH!! I have been praying so much about it too...guess I just need to pray harder and God will bring me the job I am suppose to have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment