We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a new year!



So our new years was pretty lame!! We went and ate at Chili's (cause we got a gift card for Christmas!!) and then came home and played a little bit of Family Feud on the wii and then watched Dick Clarks Rockin New Years Eve. We definitely struggled to stay awake until midnight...I think for me it was mostly because I was so bored!! And then we went to bed at about 12:05. Hopefully next year will be much more fun!!

New years day we always do Fondue at my grandmas! It's always nice because we don't get the WHOLE family together fro Christmas so it's nice to see everyone again since we probably haven't seen them since Thanksgiving!! It was yummy as always (is there ANYTHING better than chocolate and banana's??? I THINK NOT!! lol)

I am so looking forward to a GREAT 2011 and that in just a few months me and my hubby will be celebrating our ONE year anniversary!!! That is so crazy to think about!!! Hope everyone had a safe and fun new year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment