We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow...

Sunday it started to snow, on Monday it continued to snow! I kind of have mixed feelings about snow...it was so pretty coming down because it wasn't crazy windy like it always is!! I'm ok with snow when I don't have to go anywhere and I can just look at it being pretty, but I do not like it one bit when I have to go out in it! I also don't like the cold so snow just adds to it being cold!!

This was Zoe's first snow, she went out and came right back in!! She was definitely thinking "you expect me to pee out there" ha ha! I think she has finally gotten use to it! Sunday afternoon her and Marley were both pretty happy when my hubby came home and went outside and played with them a little in the back yard!

I think Zoe is like me and she will definitely be happy when it's warm again (i think her being a summer puppy makes her like the warm weather better ha ha!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment