We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sticking...

I have no idea why it is so hard for me to stick to things. I am absolutely horrible at it! The thing I am the WORST at sticking to though? WORKING OUT! I dunno why, I really wish I did! I know I would feel much better if I stuck to it and did it every day but it's SO hard for some reason!! I have no excuse NOT to do some kind of exercise everyday because I'm home all day but I would rather sit on facebook or watch tv I guess! ha ha! I wish I lived somewhere nice, I would love to take my dog for a walk every day! But of course its like 35 degrees outside and I don't feel like freezing or falling on ice! ha! But I think I'm going to maybe try to get out there and do it anyways, just bundle myself up and get out there! Uh well hopefully I can find something SOON to stick too! I'm gonna try to convince my hubby (yea probably not gonna happen but we can try!) to get me Just Dance or the Zumba for wii. Here's to hoping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment