We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Name Sign - Project for my nephew

I made this sign for my nephew for his birthday and it was SUPER easy to do. All the supplies are from Hobby Lobby.

Supplies:
Bottle Caps
Scrapbook Letters
Wooden Car
Sign
Ribbon
Your choice of paint color

His room is in transportation so that is why I chose the car and it kind of looks like a Chevy which is my familys favorite brand of car. Obviously I painted it lol. I put the scrap book stickers on the bottle caps and then put modge podge over it so they would stay better. I used hot glue to glue everything onto the sign. You can judge the ribbon on the bag to hang it with depending on how low you want it to hang. There is probably a better way to hang it but I didn't notice there wasn't anything to hang it with on the back until I was starting it and I have a bunch of ribbon so I just decided to use ribbon. If try this project and come up with a better thing to hang it with let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment