We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Brody's room

Here are some pictures of the nursery. I will post pictures and details of the projects in my next post!

Ignore the mess on the sides, I was putting away all of his newborn stuff :(. And the other side is the paper lanterns for his mobile I still need to make.


This wall is going to have the monogram letters on it that are sitting on the chair right now and I'm going to make a couple of collages for either side of the letters. I will get those up as soon as I get them done!

His armoire with chalkboard paint...probably one of my favorite projects and pieces in the room!


My cousin made this banner with his name on it for the baby shower! She had no idea that this was the exact fabric of his bedding she just knew the colors! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment