We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New things...

Brody has started to do some new little things the past couple of days that crack me up!
  • Yesterday he was laying on his play mat and I hear him making this noise that sounds like a kiss/smack and I look down and he was doing some weird thing with his tongue. I tried to get a video of him yesterday and today doing it but of course when I get my phone out he stops lol. I think I might have gotten it some yesterday but the video is really long and mostly of him just kicking and stuff lol.
  • Today I was trying to get all my garage sale stuff marked and wasn't paying very much attention to him while he was on the floor on his play mat, every once in awhile when he wanted attention he would make a little coughing noise until I talked to him lol. Then I would start marking my stuff again and a few mins later he would do it again. Yup he already has his mama wrapped around his finger & it is so cute! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment