We know we have a cute baby but you are not allowed to save this! Sorry, it's for our safety!!

Monday, July 23, 2012

6 Weeks...

I cannot believe this cute little thing.....
Is this cute chunky thing now!!




And I also cannot believe that the first picture was taken SIX WEEKS ago. I can't believe that Brody is going to be 6 weeks old this week!!
I had my 6 week check up today and everything is going good! I am excited that I can work out now...I just need to figure out a good routine now! If anyone has any good routines let me know! I really need to work on my legs and belly. I've never been good in the past about sticking with exercise so I am hoping that I will this time and hopefully my hubby with do it with me and help and encourage me instead of just telling me I need to work out but not helping me out!
I am also so excited that I am going to get to stay home with him & also watch a couple of kids! I feel so blessed to be this little guys mama and even more blessed that I will get to spend lots of time with him and not have to miss out on things with him like I thought I would! I definitely believe God worked it out!
Tonight my husband told me we have a year until we start trying for the next one...we will see about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment